Hells Canyon Raft and Kayak Rentals
Hells Canyon is one of the classic western river trips and should be on the must-do list for any serious whitewater enthusiast. This trip is typically done in 3-5 days when run from the Dam to Pittsburgh Landing. Some folks continue on to Heller Bar but you don’t gain much from a whitewater standpoint and you end up making the logistics significantly more expensive.
We are here to rent you all the gear you need for a great river trip and we can drop the equipment at the Dam and pick it up at Pittsburgh Landing to make it easy. We do not typically shuttle cars for this section and we do not shuttle people.
All gear drop-offs happen the morning of your launch.
How to book your gear and logistics.
- Choose the type of boat(s) you want and the number of days of your trip - Hit BOOK NOW.
- Select the number of boats
- Select your launch date
- Select the logistics and add-ons you want.
- Add gear drop off, gear pickup, vehicle shuttles, and some of the additional gear like wetsuits, splash tops, drybags, etc. For Kitchens, toilets, fire-pans, those items need to be added separately and it might be easier to call.
- If you want a food pack check out our friends who will provide that service. We will pick up the food on our way to Hells Canyon - https://idahooutdoortours.com/food-packs-private-river-trip-food-outfitting/
Things to note
- If you book a gear drop and pickup, you will also need a vehicle shuttle. Gear drop/pickup does not include moving people.
- Your group will be needed to assist in loading rafts at your takeout.
- Learn about our cancellation policy: https://www.whitewatercowboys.com/reservation-policies
Idaho Oared Raft Rental (multi-day)
Perfect for multi-day trips on the Main Salmon, Riggins section, lower salmon or Hells Canyon.
Most rental sets are 16ft tributary/AIRE rafts with a 4-bay frame, 1x drybox, 1x 95qrt cooler, 3x oars, 4x dry-bags, 4x PFD’s, 1x Pump, 1x raft repair kit, 12x straps, 1x throw-bag.
A few set ups are 14ft boats with same basic equipment.